No matter how manly your hands are, sometimes you’ve got to have gloves on—around the outdoor grill, your kitchen oven, or the fireplace. For those times, BBQ Dragon gloves are the best. With heat resistance up to 932 Fahrenheit, you’ll be safe from cuts and burns. These gloves are made from cut and wear-resistant Aramid fiber, blended with a soft cotton interior for the ultimate combination of safety and comfort. Aramid fiber is the same kind of synthetic polymer that things like Kevlar body armor and the fire-proof jackets that firemen wear are made of. It’s really tough, it wears well, and it has amazing heat-resistance properties. We designed these BBQ Dragon Grill Gloves to be extra-long because we understand the struggle of burning our forearms on hot stuff around the grill, and we don’t want that to happen to you. It sucks. You may actually end up using these just as much in the kitchen as you do outdoors because they work a lot better than hot pads for taking hot dishes out of the oven or grabbing that oven grate to pull it out or push it in. Plus, they don’t have little pink frogs on them like the hot pads in your kitchen. Instead, they have red silicone flames for the ultimate grip. These are perfect for using those grill-top vegetable pans, which get hot over your charcoal grill (especially when you have to pick up the basket to flip the veggies or dump them on a plate). Try doing THAT with a fork and a set of tongs. What these are not suited for, however, is working with hot liquids and steam. If you need to grab lobsters or corn out of a boiling pot, try the BBQ Dragon Super-Silicone Grill Gloves because they’re waterproof. But, if you want to lift a hot grate out of your kettle grill or grab a hot burning log in your backyard fire, and look like a boss doing it, these are the gloves for you. BBQ Dragon quality and satisfaction guaranteed.
California Residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
- CUT AND HEAT-RESISTANT – These are not your dad’s oven mitts. Charcoal grills and fires get hot! Protect your hands and forearms from burns and cuts with these extra long, 14-inch gloves. They withstand temperatures up to (not exceeding) 932 degrees Fahrenheit. EN 407 certified. BBQ Dragon grill gloves will look great with your Weber or Traeger grill.
- FOR BARBECUES AND COOKING FOOD – Whether you’re frying a turkey or grilling pulled pork, we’ve got you covered. Grills, ovens, cast iron 5 skillets, charbroiling pots, fireplaces, and fryers are no match for the BBQ Dragon Gloves. Note: these are not waterproof or for kids.
- COTTON AND ARAMID FIBER – Plastic, nitrile, latex, and rubber disposable kitchen gloves look pathetic next to these monsters. Slip your claws into the real cotton liners and feel the power of the 100% high-tech Aramid woven exterior. Aramid is a synthetic polymer designed for fire jackets and body armor and only BBQ Dragon uses it to protect your hands.
- EASY TO CLEAN – You’re gonna get sauce on these. Just throw them in the washer, and they’re ready to go. Our gloves are light while still being maximally insulated. The knitted material lets your skin breath, so your hands stay dry and cool inside, even while you grab hot plates. Make sure they are completely dry before use. Do not for use with hot liquids or steams.
- ULTIMATE OUTDOORS ACCESSORIES – Grillers will love to barbeque meat with our beautiful black gloves. Use them for artisan welding work and repairs on tables and more. Take camping to gather wood for fires. With sleeves longer than the typical 10/7 gloves and strength far surpassing leather gloves, your friends will be green with envy. So why not buy a set and give the best gift?