Make the process of preparing meats effortless using this Mercer Culinary Praxis® 6" carving / pot fork! No matter what types of dishes you serve your guests, this carving / pot fork is sure to be a valuable addition to your collection of kitchen tools. Use this versatile utensil to stabilize meats for cutting, to turn items that are cooking in an oven, or to reach into pots to turn or stir meats that are being boiled. In addition to being a useful back-of-house tool, this utensil is also perfect for your guests to use at a self-serve buffet or carving station.
Made of durable Japanese stainless steel, this carving / pot fork is designed to withstand frequent use. Its tines easily pierce food and hold meats securely in place for carving, making it both practical and convenient to use. Additionally, its natural rosewood handle is reinforced with compression rivets to increase stability and prevent damage, ensuring that this tool will last for years to come. If you are looking for a multi-purpose, easy-to-use carving / pot fork, this is the ideal product for your kitchen.
Blade Length: 6"
Length: 12 5/8"
California Residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
- Sharp, durable Japanese stainless steel tines easily pierce food
- Natural hardwood handle is comfortable to use
- Handle is reinforced with compression rivets to increase stability and prevent damage
- Ideal for buffets and carving stations
- Holds meats securely for carving, making the process simple and effortless