Made of durable Japanese stainless steel, this carving / pot fork is designed to withstand frequent use. Its tines easily pierce food and hold meats securely in place for carving, making it both practical and convenient to use. Additionally, its natural rosewood handle is reinforced with compression rivets to increase stability and prevent damage, ensuring that this tool will last for years to come. If you are looking for a multi-purpose, easy-to-use carving / pot fork, this is the ideal product for your kitchen.
Blade Length: 6"
Length: 12 5/8"
California Residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
- Sharp, durable Japanese stainless steel tines easily pierce food
- Natural hardwood handle is comfortable to use
- Handle is reinforced with compression rivets to increase stability and prevent damage
- Ideal for buffets and carving stations
- Holds meats securely for carving, making the process simple and effortless